Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Euclid 3 - Furnished Corporate Housing in Summit, N.J.

Furnished, three-bedroom apartment available for rent in Summit, N.J. The unit is fully furnished and equipped for cooking. All utilities are turned on. The apartment is two blocks away from the downtown restaurants and shopping and three blocks away from the train station. It is professionally decorated, very comfortable and large. Two parking spots are included. It has a washer and dryer in the unit. All you need to do is go to the grocery store and bring your luggage. Call me with questions at 908-277-1803 or my cell at 973-699-7675. Visit our website at http://www.therelocationexchange.com/



3 comments:

Anna said...

I work in an Advertising Agency that deals with foreign clients. I am involved in Client Servicing department that often demands throwing ravishing parties to please our clients. But this time I was worried because it was my turn to host a party and attend our foreign delegates. I have a very small home and when I expressed my problem to my friends, they came up with a very good idea of relocating for a month. They recommended me this link called http://www.corporateconnection.net that they have been using since years. It really solved my problem as the guests were so pleased with the ambiance and comfort and we got the deal.

sallreen said...

Contact North Pointe Apartments in Euclid, Ohio for more information about the 1-4 bedroom, 1.0-3.0 bathroom apartment that offers Air Conditioning, Cable or Satellite, Carpet, Cats Allowed, Controlled Access, Courtyard, Covered Lot, Disability Access, Dishwasher, Fitness Center, Freeway Access, Furnished Available, Garages, Garbage Disposal, Gas Utilities Included, High Rise, High Rise, Internet Access, Laundry Facility, Patio or Balcony, Pool, Public Transportation, Sauna, Tennis Court, Utilities Paid, View, and Walk In Closets.
-----------------
Sally
Internet marketing

jimi said...

Our beautiful Naples provided apartments and homes are among the foremost organized housing in the Napoli expanse. With our love and considerate staff, you present be provided change options to fit your requirements and be healthy to select your perfect short-term or long-term accommodations.
naples corporate housing